Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday from Angela



Dearest Crystal,

I hope you have the best birthday yet! You are such a beautiful person inside and out & I count it a privilege to call you my friend. From the moment I met you 3 years ago, I knew you were something special. It took you a little while to come from under that black cloud you were living under (LOL), and since that time, you have truly been a force to be reckoned with. I never told you this, but it was your dedicated and obedient service to God through the Pre-K ministry that inspired me to volunteer in that class. I'm still not sold on the whole kid thing, but you make it easy to want to serve and be apart of something so amazing. Thanks for all you do and I look forward to a growing friendship and continued time together in ministry. Love you & again, happy birthday!

From the coolest person you know,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment