Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday from Tiffany

Crystal,

Happy Birthday!!!

I am so blessed to call you friend. Proverbs 20:6 says, “Many will say they are loyal friends, but who can find one who is truly reliable?” I believe that true friends are rare and precious. As you know, I do not consider many people true friends but you certainly are. I thank God for placing you in my life and I thank you for being a true friend.  I love you and pray that year 28 is the best yet!!  The poem below sums up my feelings pretty well. J



Love,

Tiffany Currie



Friends

A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.

- Jean Kyler McManus –

No comments:

Post a Comment